Make this well maintained 3BR/1.5BA rambler your own.~ Features include great layout with kitchen w/dining area, living room with fireplace, spacious family room, central HVAC, big den/office, hardwood floors, sample storage and work room.~ All located on a large perfectly manicured 7000sf lot with pool size back yard and off street parking.~ Meticulously cared for over the years owner has provided quality upgrades to roof system, insulation, windows and electrical system.~ Seller even provides a Home Warranty.~ Well located near excellent schools, shopping galore and major transportation route -~6414 Bells Mill Road is conveniently located for all your needs.~ Perfect home for smart buyer, new~family, creative handyperson or couple.~ Take advantage of this very solid home and add to it's value with your own personal~touch or expansion.~ Home is value priced under $600k in the Bethesda market.~
Single Family-Detached, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heat
1,512 sq. ft
Electric service available, Onsite Telephone, Natural Gas
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Office
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,008 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 504 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Disposal, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Full
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Corner.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $1,170,000
Median Sold Price $853,750
Days On Site 92
Sales-List Price 98.2%
SOURCE: Bright MLS