Last Updated: 1/18/2018 1:19 PM
Estate Sale - Sold-As-Is - Cash Buyers Only - Great central location, huge yard with mature trees. Kitchen was remodeled about 2 years ago with new cabinets, counter tops, back splash & appliances. Hardwood floors in the main floor bedrooms and hardwoods under the carpet in the living room & dining room. There is a well & well pump in the basement that can be used for irrigation when the system is turned on. Currently the outdoor spigots are set up to run as a dual water supply agreement with Consolidated Mutual Water. New roof & gutters have been installed. Please note the 3rd bedroom is in the basement and it is non-conforming...
Single Family-Detached, Ranch, Traditional
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
Public Water Service, Well
2,306 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
1,960 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Jefferson County R-1
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,153 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,153 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cook Top Range, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Washer
- Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished, Full, Cellar, Heated
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Wood-burning, Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Laminate Counter, Open Floor Plan, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Oversized Parking.
- Brick, Frame
- Lot Level-Flat
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Paved Road, Lot Level-Flat.