Peace and tranquility await you in this country paradise! You'll love every inch of this well-kept beauty with a view for miles. Wood floors, luxurious bathrooms, open kitchen-dining-great room, and a master bedroom with vaulted ceiling that opens to your private deck are a just a few of the great amenities this home offers, just minutes from downtown Selinsgrove! You'll love all the natural light, the vaulted ceilings, the quality kitchen and the finished walk-out basement. Outside, you'll enjoy the stone accent exterior, 2 decks, 2 car attached garage as well as an additional 1 car garage, and the most lovely landscaping (underground watering system!)and retaining walls. It's not often a house offers so much at such a great price. Schedule your private tour today!
Single Family, Ranch
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
Frame, Brick, Cedar Exterior, Stone, Vinyl
Sewer service on-site
1,921 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Underground, 200 Amps, Cable TV
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,921 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,176 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dryer, Washer, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Range-Oven
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Partially Finished, Heated, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Car Garage.
- Brick, Stone, Vinyl, Cedar, Frame
- Deck, Porch
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 1.04 Acres
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Borders Public Owned Land, Paved Road.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $229,900
Median sold price $362,000
Days On Market 125
Sales-List Price 98.0%
SOURCE: Xome-Central Susquehanna Valley BOR