Fabulous Old Flossmoor mid century split w/over 4000 sf of living space with much to offer! Gracious foyer welcomes you to double brass staircases & the open floor plan of this beautiful home w/spacious room sizes & contemporary touches! Vaulted ceilings & skylights make the 1st floor of this home bright & airy! Huge LR w/white brick FP & floor to ceiling windows! Enjoy entertaining in the DR w/black slate flooring, white wood & beamed vaulted ceiling, exposed brick wall & doors to gorgeous landscaped grounds! Lovely KT w/white cabs, premium appliances & breakfast room is heart of the home. 2nd floor offers 3BR-dramatic MBR w/stunning marble MBA w/sep shower, jetted tub, dual sinks & Cali closets. 2 addl BR's share hall BA w/generous closets. LL features massive family room, 2nd FP, built-ins w/wet bar & walk out to patio. 2 addl BR's used as study & flower room share the 3rd BA. Finished rec room. Premier location near metra, schools & historic downtown Flossmoor! A true gem!
Single Family, Other
Brick, Cedar Exterior
2,544 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
WESTERN AVENUE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
PARKER JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Recreation Room, Foyer, Mud Room, Breakfast Room
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath, Dual Sinks, Bidet
- Double Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Cook Top Range
- Ceramic Tile, Slate, Carpet
- Central Air, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Partial, Partially Finished
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Gas logs, Family Room, Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Skylight, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage.
- Brick, Cedar
- Asphalt Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 148X175X66X190, .25-.49 Acre
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped Professionally. Concrete Road.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $239,900
Median Sold Price $216,580
Days On Site 89
Sales-List Price 97.3%
SOURCE: Midwest Real Estate Data