This Laurel Pond North property is simply outstanding. Water views can be enjoyed from many areas of the home including the oversized patio, breakfast area, and balcony. Great features throughout include 10' ceilings on the main floor and 9' ceilings on the upper level. A highlight is the stunning kitchen with top-of-the-line appliances including a Jenn-Air gas range with 6 burners and an exhaust hood, built-in kitchen aid dishwasher, and built-in Jenn-Air refrigerator. Also, there are Jenn-Air double wall ovens, a built-in Bosch microwave, and a Gaggemau deep fryer built-in the center island. Other features include a pantry closet, tile backsplash, and breakfast area overlooking the water view. A 2-story great room contains a 2-story stone fireplace that complements the exterior of the house. Additional features include a custom built-in entertainment center as well as crown molding. Also highlighting the main floor is a formal dining room with tray ceiling, an office that overlooks the front lawn, and a spacious laundry room. The butler's pantry with granite counters, access to the entertaining patio, and access to the oversized 3-car garage add to an already amazing property. The upper level hosts 5 bedrooms and 3 full baths. The owner's suite is gorgeous with a sitting area and full bath with 2 walk-in closets, a walk-in shower, and a balcony with stunning views. The lower level is a spacious entertainer's paradise that could be used for a game room or home theater. Great for year-round get-togethers, this property is a premier destination for entertainment.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
5,082 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Laurel Pond North
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Island, Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,443 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,639 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Wall Oven, Double Oven, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Disposal, Microwave, Central Vacuum, Water Treatment System
- Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Wood
- Central Air, Gas, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Entrance Outside
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Gas Burning, Fireplace.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Gravel, Oversized Parking.
- Stucco, Stone
- Patio, Porch, Balcony
- Metal, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Pond Front, Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $425,000
Median Sold Price $299,000
Days On Site 86
Sales-List Price 99.4%
SOURCE: Bright MLS