Last Updated: 11/24/2017 8:29 PM
Living is easy in this impressive, generously spacious North Attleboro residence. This young colonial is situated on almost an acre of land and is nicely set far back off the road. This masterfully designed home boasts modern luxury throughout with a dramatic staircase, large living room with fireplace, beautiful oak hardwood floors, and a stainless-steel kitchen. Enjoy three finished floors including four bedrooms, a gym, a finished basement, a first-floor legal in-law apartment or guest suite with dramatic cathedral ceilings, three full bathrooms, den and family room. Laundry is conveniently located on the main level. The master bedroom features a walk-in closet and a master bath with a soaking jacuzzi tub and separate shower. The finished basement walks out to a beautiful stone patio and an above ground pool with a large sun deck attached. Enjoy a meticulously landscaped yard garnished with apple, peach, and plum trees as well as a small veggie garden.
Single Family, Colonial
Sump Pump, Oil Hot Water Heater, Common Hot Water
Private Sewer System
2,760 sq. ft
Circuit Breaker Box, 200 Amps
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Exercise Room
- Bath Description
- Tub Only, Combined Tub/Shower
- Range, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Central Vacuum
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Laminate, Stone
- Central Air
- Oil, Hydronic. Radiant, Forced Air.
- Full, Partially Finished, Walkout, Concrete
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated Window
- Security System
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. Off Street.
- Porch, Deck, Patio
- Sprinkler System
- Fiber shingle
- Pool Description
- Above ground
- Gentle Slope, Level
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Extra Storage. Close To Shops, Close To School, Gentle Slope, Public Roads, Paved Road, Community Maintenance, Level.