Rising above a rare Laguna Canyon environment, Laguna Altura is a romantic village that echoes the splendor of its natural setting. Tucked behind the intimate Laguna Altura Gates— Our Exclusive Toscana Residence 2 “Italianate” is situated on a Premium Lot Location, just steps from the pool, and features 4BD 3BA and 3,047 Sq. Ft of Open Living Space. A traditional transitional trend flows seamlessly throughout the home. Only the finest in architectural detail this home is exceptional in designer inspired touches throughout including Fallen Timber Siberian Oak hardwood flooring, custom fitted window drapes and plantation shutters, crown molding, and recessed lighting. Chef-inspired Expansive Gourmet kitchen with Granite stone countertops, FULL backsplash, and ALL Stainless Steel appliances! Enjoy an Extravagant Entertainer’s Great Room with Custom Majestic Fireplace complimented by a Romantic Formal Dining Area. Rich in Natural Elegance—Private Outdoor Living offers a relaxed sensibility with finished landscape, lush landscape, Olive Trees, and no one behind! Award-winning Irvine Unified School District (Alderwood Elementary, Rancho San Joaquin Middle, University High) and minutes from Irvine Spectrum Center, Quail Hill Shopping Center and Laguna Beach!
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
Tankless Water Heater
3,041 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Walk-In Pantry
- First Floor Bedroom, 1 Master Suite, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Range/Oven Built-in, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Freezer, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air
- Guest Facilities
- Living Room.
- Controlled Access, Card Entry, Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Guard At Gate, Security Guard
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Crown Molding, Granite Counter Top, High Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Recessed Lights, Stone Counter Top, Unfurnished, Window Drapes-curtains
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Direct Garage Access, Driveway, Garage.
- Pool Description
- Community Pool
- Community Spa
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Gutters, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Exterior Lighting, Rain Gutters. Curbs Walk, Storm drains.
- Community Amenities
- Community Spa, Community Pool, Park Play Area, Sport Court
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $1,070,000
Median sold price $830,000
Days On Market 63
Sales-List Price 99.8%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS