Last Updated: 11/22/2017 9:09 AM
Ambiance and character with a European aesthetic capture the spirit of this custom home! Wonderful weathered beams, pegged hardwood floors, and high ceilings add to the richness and appeal. The versatile floor plan with two thoughtfully designed additions makes one-floor living a definite option plus the bonus of three bedrooms on the second level and a finished lower level! The expansive well appointed living room with a handsome stone fireplace is flanked by a master suite with coffered ceiling library on one end and a private guest bedroom wing with a dramatic family room/sun room and wall of glass on the other end (direct access to enter from the outside). This enchanting home is tucked back off the road on a private almost two acre setting with pastoral woodland views and open meadow. All this in a premier neighborhood just over the river with easy access to all conveniences and walk to schools and Town Center!
Single Family, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Oil Hot Water Heater, City
Private Sewer System
3,387 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
None, Circuit Breaker Box
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Room, Office, Library
- Range, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Wood, Stone
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Full, Finished
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Recessed Lights, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. Underground Parking.
- Deck, Patio
- Fiber shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Tennis Court, Extra Storage. Close To Shops, Conservation Area, Close To School, Public Roads, Wooded, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Community Tennis, Golf Facilities