Spacious 5 bedroom 2.5 bath home with large deck with hot tub that overlooks the golf course. Large eat in kitchen with stainless steel appliances, a large pantry and a keeping room with a fireplace is great for the family and the formal dining room is great for entertaining. Large Master bedroom on the main level has a fireplace and doors that lead out onto the deck. Large master bath has double vanities and a clawfoot tub with an extra large walk in closet. Hardwood floors on main level and gas fireplace in the great room. Upstairs has 3 more bedrooms and two bedrooms have a jack n jill bath. Finished basement could be used as an entertainment room or an in law suite with a full bath and storage. Detached garage can be used as a shop all wired with elect.
Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
5,057 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Recreation Room
- Master Bedroom on Main, Split Plan
- Breakfast Area, Island, Keeping Room, Butler Pantry, pantry walk-in
- Cooktop Separate, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Garbage Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave Built-In, Convection Oven
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Zone, Central.
- Bath Finished, Daylight, Entrance Inside, Entrance Outside, Finished Rooms, Full
- Guest Facilities
- 3. Living Room, Master Bedroom, Gas Starter.
- Burglar Alarm, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Expandable, Bookcases, Tray, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, Detached Garage, Street Parking, 3 Car Garage, Garage, Parking Pad, Side/Rear.
- Deck/Patio, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Workshop. Cul-De-Sac, Golf Course, Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $299,900
Median Sold Price $220,000
Days On Site 92
Sales-List Price 98.1%
SOURCE: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service