New York Times Bestselling Author's Home For Sale In The Overlook, Crownsville, MD. Nestled on a one-acre lot surrounded by lush pine trees and a fully fenced yard, lies a Colonial-style estate in The Overlook, one of Crownsville's most exclusive and sought-after communities. The estate has a rich literary history as the birthplace of four New York Times and international bestselling novels. Built in 2004, the home boast 6,000 square feet of interior living area. It features a grand foyer, professionally designed kitchen, an open layout floor plan, hardwood floors, custom-made built-ins, and 4 upstairs bedrooms, each with its own walk-in-closet and en-suite bathroom. The four-bedroom property features 4 full bathrooms, a powder room, 2 home offices/libraries, an additional guest room with a deluxe spa bathroom, a spacious master bedroom with sitting area and his and hers custom closets, a tray ceiling with recessed lighting, hardwood floors, a stone-paver patio and a 3-car garage. Move-in-ready with over $150,000 in upgrades. Live the Annapolis lifestyle only 10 miles from downtown, with convenient access to Baltimore and Washington DC.
Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
4 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Well
4,967 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
OLD MILL MIDDLE SOUTH
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Office, Library, Media, Utility Room, Breakfast Room
- Master Bathroom, Studio Efficiency
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,967 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,000 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cooktop Downdraft, Double Oven, Dishwasher, Microwave, Washer, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Six Burner Range, Water Treatment System
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Full, Full Finished, Space For Rooms, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Built-Ins, Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Gravel, Paved Driveway, Private.
- Patio, Brick
- Sprinkler System, In Ground Sprinklers
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $645,000
Median Sold Price $417,500
Days On Site 105
Sales-List Price 98.6%
SOURCE: Bright MLS