Beautiful family Home. Paved driveway with courtyard entry garage and covered porch entry. Tiled Foyer adjoins Formal Dining Room and leads to Living/Sitting room with French Door access to Screened Lanai. Two sided wood burning Firepalce warms Living and Family rooms. Large Kitchen with prep island and breakfast area overlooks Family Room. Corian counter tops and Breakfast Bar. Master Bedroom Suite features garden tub, walk-in shower, dual sinks vanity and THREE closets! Bedrooms 2 and 3 are large and share second bathroom. Tiled foyer, Kitchen and all wet areas, and HARDWOOD Dining room, Living, Family rooms, and Master Bedroom flooring. Newer roof and HVAC. All back rooms overlook large Lagoon and feature Plantation shutters.
Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater
2,267 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Orange Park Cc
Cable TV, DSL Available
S. BRYAN JENNINGS
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Laundry Room, Foyer
- Master Bedroom on Main, Split Plan
- Eat-In Kitchen, Breakfast Bar, Island
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Self-Cleaning Oven, Washer
- Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Two-Way, Living Room, Fireplace, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Lanai, Front Porch
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- No Pool
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Tennis Court, Curb & Gutter. Cul-De-Sac, Golf Course, Suburban, Gated Community, Private Roads, Asphalt, High & Dry, Natural Drainage, Regular, Covenants/Restructions.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $249,900
Median Sold Price $205,000
Days On Site 80
Sales-List Price 97.8%
SOURCE: Northeast Florida MLS, Inc