The best location in the most prestigious section on the Metedeconk River is now available! This is the last home at the end of a private cul-de-sac. This home sits among the most impressive and affluent homes in the area which all sit perched high and dry overlooking the River with southern exposure and the most breathtaking sunsets you'll ever see. Spacious and modern 5,000 sq. ft. home w/ 5 bedrooms and 3.5 baths features a luxurious Master Suite w/ brand new bath, finished basement, 2-car attached garage, 2 fireplaces, huge oversized property with backyard on the water, in-ground pool, 72' wide entertaining deck, and 150' dock with boat lift and jet-ski lift! New furnace, new AC system, newer roof & more! Incredible location ready for new owners to live the ultimate coastal lifestyle!
Single Family, Contemporary, Colonial, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
5,000 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Tub Only, Full Bath
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Wall Oven, Washer
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Basement, Full, Partially Finished
- Guest Facilities
- Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Furnished, Window Blinds, Stone Counter Top, Tray, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Driveway.
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- River, Water
- Lot Dimensions
- 100' x 262'
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Bay, River, Water Front, Boat Lift, Seawall/Bulkhead, Dock, Outdoor Lights, Sliding Glass Door. Dead End Street, River Front.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $299,900
Median Sold Price $265,000
Days On Site 105
Sales-List Price 97.5%
SOURCE: njmomls-v - Monmouth/Ocean MLS