Welcome to the Hampton's at Edward's Hill. This Central Park Estates home offers over 4,200 sq ft with 5 bedrooms 4 baths with a Main Floor Bedroom and full bath. As you enter the formal foyer you'll see an open floor plan with vaulted ceilings and the newly painted interior. The Kitchen offers stainless appliances, granite island, eating area and custom cabinets. Entertain your friends and family in the formal living room or family room both with cozy fireplaces. You'll have more than enough room to relax in your elegant master suit with a fireplace, independent zoned Samsung AC/Heater, private office space, private retreat, oversize walk in closet, luxurious master bath and walk in steam shower. Enjoy your own private backyard oasis with outdoor living space, lush tropical landscape, fireplace, granite-topped bars, outside heaters, built-in refrigerator and barbecue, surround sound system and a newer Pebble-Tech pool and spa with water fall features. Sellers did not spare any expenses building this backyard retreat. This beautiful home is located walking distance to the Award winning Seacliff Elementary school, dog beach, equestrian center and central park.
Single Family, 2 Story
4,298 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Hamptons 2 Ascot Series (Ham2)
Huntington Beach Union High
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Jack & Jill
- First Floor Bedroom, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Gas Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Guest Facilities
- Family Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Outdoor Fireplace.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Granite Counter Top, High Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces.
- Pool Description
- Private, Gunite, Heated, In-ground
- Gunite, Heated Spa, In Ground
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Gutters, Sidewalks, Street Lights. Curbs Walk, Storm drains.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $846,500
Median Sold Price $755,000
Days On Site 94
Sales-List Price 98.0%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS