RARE FIND. This waterfront ranch is not in a flood zone. Check FEMA'S new maps (and old maps). It has a full, dry basement. Basement adds an additional 1,150 square feet of living space. Live on the water and don't worry about flood insurance. The home has been totally redone, New bulkhead, new dock, new kitchen, new baths, new roof, new Central Air, new water heater, jet ski dock. Enjoy the water views as you sit by the fire. Cedar siding and maintenance free yard. Sandy Point offers a Home Owners Association that is not mandatory but for $100 a year you have access to the river beach and boat ramp. Sandy Point HOA also host meet the neighbor nights in the summer at the beach.
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Other - See Remarks, Tankless Wa
1,500 sq. ft
EMMA HAVENS YOUNG
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Converted Garage
- Living Room
- Floor - Wood
- Gas Range/Cooktop, Stove
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Ceramic Tile, Ceramic, Wood
- Central Air
- Gas Heat.
- Basement, Finished, Full, Heated, Unfinished Basement, Workshop
- Guest Facilities
- Thermal Window, Bay Window(s)
- 1. Electric, Ceramic.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- High Ceiling, Furnished, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, Driveway, Off Street.
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 51 x 100
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Beach, Water Front, Seawall/Bulkhead, Dock, Outdoor Lights, Outside Shower, Extra Storage, Sliding Glass Door. Dead End Street, Lagoon Front.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $286,500
Median Sold Price $260,000
Days On Site 109
Sales-List Price 97.5%
SOURCE: njmomls-v - Monmouth/Ocean MLS