Well cared for Mansionette Estate home. Spacious 3 bedroom, 2 bath home, Formal living room with bay window and window seat, Family room with floor to ceiling brick wall; fireplace; built in art display area, oak shelves, and Open beam ceiling. Covered patio right off family room. Convenient for barbecuing. Dining area has built in Oak Hutch and bay window. Kitchen has oak cabinets and skylight. Hall bath with dual sinks; shower/tub and skylight. Large laundry room with walk-in linen closet and built in desk with side door to patio. Beautiful wood flooring throughout home installed appprox 7 years ago. Tiled kitchen and dining area. Bedroom one and two have bay windows with built in window seating. Nicely landscaped front and back with automatic sprinklers. Extra large two car garage with built in storage cabinets and work area. Close to freeway and shops in NW Fresno.
Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
Public Water Service
2,036 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- FamilyRm Combo
- Inside, Hookups in Utility Room, Electric Laundry Hookups
- Eat-In Kitchen, Breakfast Bar
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower, Shower Only
- Oven Built-in, Gas Appliances, Electric Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Concrete
- No Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- 1. Masonry.
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Street Parking.
- Covered, Concrete
- Sprinkler System, Sprinklers Manual
- Wood Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Mature Landscaping, Fruit Trees. Ground Level Unit.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $274,999
Median Sold Price $255,000
Days On Site 72
Sales-List Price 98.9%
SOURCE: cafaor-v - Fresno Association of Realtors