Beautifully appointed garden home in the guarded and gated subdivision of Mira Vista. Hand-scraped hardwood floors greet you and flow throughout the downstairs. The open kitchen has dramatic high ceilings, granite counter-tops, gas cooking and top of the line appliances. The spacious 1st level master suite has its own private seating area. The luxurious master bath has a wet bar and a fridge. Other extras are Plantation shutters and a 2 car garage plus porte cochere. Amazing outdoor area with covered patio and fireplace.
Single Family, Spanish, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, City, Separate Meters
3,503 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Mira Vista Add
Cable TV, Underground
JUNE W DAVIS
- Central Heat, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Electric Oven
- Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Guest Facilities
- 3. Gas logs, Gas Starter, Wood-burning.
- Burglar Alarm, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Decorator Lights, Internet Connection, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage, Covered.
- Stucco, Brick
- Porch Covered, Covered, Patio
- Sprinkler System
- Lot Dimensions
- Less Than .5 Acre (not Zero)
- Perimeter, Rock
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Outdoor Fireplace, Landscaped. Cul-De-Sac, Subdivision, Curbs Walk, Concrete Road, Private Roads, Greenbelt, Interior lot, Irregular, Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Park Play Area, Gated Community
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $275,000
Median Sold Price
Sorry, no content was found for this location
Days On Site 84
Sales-List Price 92.0%
SOURCE: Dallas MLS - N.T.R.E.I.S.