This charming 3BR/2BA contemporary style home is just minutes from I-75 & Lake Allatoona! With low maintanace flooring of tile & pre-finished hardwood floors throughout. Wood-burning stone-front FP in great rm, w/open concept into the expansive kitchen-dining-great rm areas. Spacious master w/door to huge deck. Custom tiled shower in the master bath & unique corner soaking tub w/tiled wall surround in the hall bathroom! A large full-length deck with allow many to enjoy afternoon BBQ's! Rear yard features a garden, greenhouse & home for the doggies, too! Hurry!!!
Single Family, Contemporary, Traditional, Split Level, Split Foyer
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Press Board Siding
1,706 sq. ft
1,706 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable In Street, Cable TV
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Hookups in Basement
- Breakfast Area
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,706 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Microwave Built-In, Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Daylight, Partial
- Guest Facilities
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- 1. Great Room, Factory Built, Gas Starter.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Vaulted, Foyer Entry, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Car Garage, Drive Under/Built-In.
- Lot Dimensions
- 109X262X109X256, 1/2 - 1 Acre
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- No Dock or Boathouse , Greenhouse. Level.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $320,000
Median Sold Price $261,500
Days On Site 69
Sales-List Price 98.5%
SOURCE: Georgia MLS (GAMLS)