Custom Home designed by owner. Living room, Family room with fireplace, Lennox furnace Idaho with blowers, granite throughout, custom paint, upgraded lighting fixtures throughout home. Over 1,000 sq. ft. of custom tile, upgraded carpets, Loft upstairs has bathroom and closets (permitted) 550 sq. ft.. 2 Air conditioning units. Average electric bill in summer is $185.00. Cooling system ducted throughout home. 2x6 walls/R19 added insulation (6 inch insulation). Garage is dry walled and 36 deep by 32 wide (1,000) sq. ft.. Covered patio is stucco and 30x13 (backyard). Family room has cathedral ceilings 22x32. All on 2.5 acres!! Backyard fenced, rest of property is fenced as well. There is a gravel road from Ave A to property. Bring the horses and the animals! Seller is leaving riding lawn mower! Landscaping is incredible. Entire property is fenced with lot's of concrete, grass, trees, hedges and bushes. Seller is a builder and designed home with extra closet space throughout. Upstairs Loft can be used for family, maids quarters, mother in law's quarters, etc...Gravel road leads from Ave A to property so there are no muddy roads during the winter. The seller didn't leave anything out on this house!
Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Common Hot Water Heater
4,100 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room, Guest Room, Loft, Walk-In Pantry
- 1 Master Suite, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Six Burner Range, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Evaporative, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Guest Facilities
- Family Room.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Granite Counter Top, High Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Recessed Lights, Storage
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Uncovered, Driveway, Circular Driveway, Garage, Direct Garage Access, 3 Car Garage, Private, RV Parking, Off Street.
- Stucco, Frame
- Concrete, Covered, Patio, Porch, Front Porch, Rear Porch, Slab
- Lot View
- Hill, Mountain, Desert View
- E(2 1/2) R
- Chain Link, Vinyl, Wood, Automatic Gate
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Rain Gutters, Satellite Dish, Security Lighting, Custom Built. Rural, Horse Property.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $249,950
Median sold price $240,500
Days On Market 70
Sales-List Price 99.1%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS