Last Updated: 11/24/2017 2:49 PM
Fantastic opportunity to own this classic, old world charm Victorian in downtown San Jose. Timely 3br/2ba with grand living room with decorative fireplace,formal dining room with built-in hutches, large kitchen and additional extra large utility room plus basement! Great set-up for an owner who might want to live in the front and rent out the rear 1br/1ba for extra income. New paint in and out, refinished hardwood floors, new vinyl, crown and baseboard molding, high ceilings, large enclosed front porch, new white picket fence and low-maintenance landscaping. Close to San Jose State University, downtown San Jose and easy access to 280/87/101. Lots of potential - Don't miss this opportunity! Living room was used as a bedroom to make it a 3bd/1ba with a 1br/1ba in back.
Single Family, Victorian
1,294 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Bedroom, Master Suite, Convertible Bedroom, 1 Master Suite
- Range, Convection Oven, Oven Propane, Refrigerator, Counter Top Range, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Range Hood, Range/Oven Free Standing, Range Propane, Intercom System
- Guest Facilities
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- Additional Interior Features
- High Ceiling, Foyer Entry, Center Hall
Exterior / Lot Features
- Carport, Attached Carport, Uncovered.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Boat Slip, Boat Lift, Satellite Dish.