At over 2700+ square feet, the kids have plenty of room to stretch out in this Monroe plan along a rural road! Downstairs, you'll love the open concept with the large kitchen with quartz counter tops & island flows perfectly into the breakfast area & family room. The tile backsplash add an elegant touch to the kitchen! Separate dining & living rooms sit at the front of the home. Upstairs you'll find 3 bedrooms, 1 full bath & the master suite. This massive suite with sitting room, will make you fall in love with your oasis! Step into the master bath with spa like features to seal the deal! The 12' x 10' patio just off the kitchen & breakfast area is the perfect place for those weekend cookouts. Grill up a few hotdogs while the kids play in the yard!
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service, Electric Water Heater
2,768 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Washer/Dryer Connection, Dryer Connection, Hookups in Laundry Room, Upstairs, Washer Connection
- Breakfast Area, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Stall Shower, Tub Only
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range-Oven, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- 1. Gas Starter, Family Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Foyer
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Paved Road, Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $156,900
Median Sold Price $101,000
Days On Site 100
Sales-List Price 100.5%
SOURCE: GASBR: GASBR - Savannah Board of Realtors