Quality, custom built, brick home in highly desirable Providence subdivision off of Middle Sound Loop Road. 6'' crown molding throughout the house. Single level (plus FROG), split bedroom plan with closet and storage space galore - master suite has 2 walk-in closets. Large family room with vaulted ceiling, formal dining room with 9 foot ceiling, and bonus room that can be a formal living room, den or office. 2017 washer/dryer in laundry room with a counter, cabinets and space for a second refrigerator. Multiple sky lights (replaced in 2014) provide natural light throughout the day. Spacious, screened-in porch and semi-circular patio offer great outdoor living space on a .47 acre wooded, fenced-in lot on a cul-de-sac. Minutes from Wilmington's premier shopping and dining corridor,
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Municipality, Electric Water Heater
Wood Frame, Stick Built, Brick Veneer
2,760 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Main B/R on Main Floor
- Formal, Breakfast Nook
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Dishwasher, Double Oven, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Electric Oven, Washer
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone.
- Guest Facilities
- Gas logs.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Pantry, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Den/family Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. On Site, Paved Driveway.
- Brick Trim/Veneer
- Patio, Porch, Screened-in
- Composition Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights. Cul-De-Sac, Private Roads, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $339,000
Median Sold Price $245,000
Days On Site 120
Sales-List Price 97.5%
SOURCE: North Carolina Regional MLS, Inc.