Last Updated: 11/22/2017 2:15 PM
A BREATH OF FRESH AIR - Set on a cul-de-sac view lot and backing to coveted open space, you will love this appealing Granville patio home both inside and out. A great room concept split floorplan makes excellent use of all 1,443 square feet and features a handy den/office in addition to 2 bedrooms. Gas range, side-by-side refrigerator, pantry, and convenient eat-at counter space are highlights of the efficiently designed kitchen; the inviting adjacent dining area is ideal for enjoying lingering meals or entertaining guests. The on suite master bath is complete with a large walk-in shower, dual sinks, and a spacious walk-in closet. Two-tone interior paint in a classic neutral, horizontal blinds, attractive upgraded tile and wood flooring,
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
Wood Frame, Stucco
1,443 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electric, Underground, Telephone, Natural Gas
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Room, Office, Kitchen/Dining Combo
- Dishwasher, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dryer, Washer, Refrigerator, Microwave, Disposal
- Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Guest Facilities
- Screened, Double Pane
- Additional Interior Features
- Washer/dryer Hookup, Walk-in Closets, Solid Surface Counter, Laminate Counter, Smoke Alarm
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces.
- Screened-in, Covered
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Landscaped. City Road, City Maintenance.
Cash, VA, FHA, Cash to New Loan