Fabulous custom construction- ALL Brick home, this home has it all, large peaceful setting, beautiful views and observatory to watch the stars! Huge Trex decking, fenced dog run, 2+ car garage with workroom area, RV parking, 10K natural gas generator, and its own water well! Beautiful spacious open interior, kitchen has granite counters and large L shaped island that any cook would love. Man cave with fireplace, bar, and 1/2 bath is additional 792 sq ft- not included in assessors sq ft. Loft that could be extra bedroom ( or large enough for 2 bedrooms if divided- no closet) Close to nature and forest areas for hiking, four wheeling, biking. You must see this one to appreciate all the character and extra amenities that this well built home provides. So tranquil you can hear the stream nearby! WOW - REALLY !
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Private Water Service, Well
Block, Brick, Concrete
2,430 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Rim Of The World
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Workshop, Loft
- First Floor Bedroom
- Laundry Area, Gas Dryer Hookup, Hookups in Closet
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- None, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Wood. Stove.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Family Room, Living Room, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Granite Counter Top, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Storage, Sound System Wiring, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Direct Garage Access, Driveway, Garage.
- Brick, Concrete
- Deck, Patio, Slab, Stone/Tile
- Lot View
- Mountain, Panoramic, Park
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Hunting, Custom Built. Rural, Mountains.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $217,444
Median Sold Price $201,450
Days On Site 114
Sales-List Price 95.7%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS