Beautiful stone front colonial on large Cul de sac lot with a private back yard in Vint Hill! This two car side load gem has over 4,500 square feet of finished space! Main level open floor plan comes with a separate study, formal living room and dining room. Spacious family room just off a large gourmet kitchen loaded with upgrades including granite counters, maple cabinets, Gas cook-top, double oven, stainless steel appliances, recessed lighting and butler's pantry. The upper level is loaded with five bedrooms, magnificent master suite with over-sized walk in closet, plus a walk-in upper level laundry room. Fully finished basement with bonus room and wet bar! This home has it all!
Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public
Vinyl Siding, Stone
4,713 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Fauquier County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,755 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,958 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Zone.
- Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs, Heated, Full
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Screened
- 1. Gas Burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Gravel.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Acres .3210
- Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard. Other, Cul-De-Sac, Paved Road, Level, Open.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $517,900
Median Sold Price $468,000
Days On Site 93
Sales-List Price 98.3%
SOURCE: Bright MLS