Buy this lovely one-level home in Queen Anne's County for less than you would rent. Better than new! No wait for permits, weather and contractors etc., no upcharge for option-add-ons. Landscaping is already established, there is already a deck , a shed and concrete driveway, and all the kinks are worked out. Very nice, dark, immaculate wood floors in the main living area, Laundry and Utility room. Large master with walk-in closet and en suite master bath with tub and separate shower. Spacious, dark, wood cabinets and warm, granite countertops and pantry. Water Softener. Slider to the rear deck. Attached 2 car garage. Alarm pre-wired. Additionally included: firepit and a new outdoor tent. The boat-ramp and the Chester River are about 150 yards walking distance. Centreville is about 20-25 minutes, the Bay Bridge is approximately 30-35 minutes away. This is a great home for anyone who wants to start homeownership, downsize or just relocate. *** Please take off shoes upon entering ***
Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Common Hot Water Heater, Softener Own, Well
Block, Vinyl Siding
1,340 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Queen Anne's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,340 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Stove, Refrigerator, Washer, Dishwasher
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Recessed Lights, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Gravel, Concrete Driveway.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Satellite Dish. River Front, Level.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $325,000
Median Sold Price $230,000
Days On Site 131
Sales-List Price 95.8%
SOURCE: Bright MLS