What a Beautiful time of year to be on the Severn and Valentine Creek. Come visit or schedule a tour online TODAY @ https://www.redfin.com/MD/Crownsville/682-N-Riverside-Dr-21032/home/10021563 Spring is Here! Get your kayak, boats or jetskis out and have a cool glass on your private covered pier! 4 years NEW! "100' of waterfront and flat, level yard ready for your personal touch. Looking for Waterfront/Panorama views from all windows, this is it! This stunning rebuilt home sits on a Beautiful corner lot in Herald Harbor that faces the Severn and Valentine's Creek! Steps away from your own newish 100+ ft waterfront dock and pier with 6 ft ml. Two car garage plus extra parking. The extra parking is steps across a quiet street that used to have an oyster shell bed for parking. ABUNDANCE OF SPACE for grill, firepit, you make it yours! SUMMER FUN AWAITS! Live the good life! Move-in ready. Perfect for entertaining or setting off down the Severn on your boat. Gorgeous inside w/ cherry hardwood floors, 9 ft ceilings, tons of windows! 4 large bedrooms w/ upgraded closets and 2 large bathrooms with walk in ceramic tile shower and jacuzzi tub. Outdoor living space maximized with Screened in Porch off Family/Dining area and Deck off upper level Master Bedroom for enjoyment of summer evenings & morning coffee. Comfort inside and waterfront panorama outside. Its your own slice of paradise, Don't miss this opportunity!
Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 2 Story
Public Water Service
2,222 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,222 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Appliance Center, Stove, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Guest Facilities
- Casement, Screened
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 5 Parking Spaces. Rear Entrance, Gravel, Private, Garage-Under Building.
- Balcony, Patio, Porch, Screened-in
- Lot View
- River, Water, Scenic
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Beach-Community, Water Front, Private Dock, Boat Ramp, Landscaped. Private Beach, River Front, Corner.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $645,000
Median Sold Price $417,500
Days On Site 105
Sales-List Price 98.6%
SOURCE: Bright MLS