Stunning home, Immaculate Condition, Like a Model! Located in the desirable neighborhood of Hacienda Heights.... 5-Bedrooms, 3-Baths, Gourmet Kitchen with gorgeous Tuscany Style details. Beautiful tile and bamboo floorings throughout, no carpet at all. Did I mentioned it also has a guest house with 1-Bedroom, 1- Bath, Den, full kitchen and pantry?!? Premium Huge lot with room enough for Pool, Spa and still room to roam. Breath taking Panoramic Mountain & City views day & night!! This house is unique in every way, from the lush landscaping, to the producing OXIGEN Purifying air system throughout the whole house. Totally a HEALTHY Home! Please take the time to read the attached full home description. A MUST SEE You will not be disappointed! Located in a quiet & private Cul-De-Sac. Wonderful family community and the best of all, NO HOA!!
Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
2,511 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Butler Pantry, 2nd Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Water Filtration unit, Microwave Built-In
- Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Air Cond. Unit
- Gas Heat.
- Guest Facilities
- Living Room, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Open Floor Plan, Window Drapes-curtains
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Direct Garage Access.
- Concrete Slab, Covered
- Sprinkler System, Sprinkler Timer
- Lot View
- City, Hill, Mountain, Panoramic, City, Valley, Peek-A-Boo View, View, Desert View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $224,000
Median Sold Price $200,000
Days On Site 95
Sales-List Price 96.5%
SOURCE: cacdar-r - California Desert Association