This charmingly inviting S&S built home in prestigious College Park Estates features a formal living room, upgraded fireplace and multiple sets of French doors opening to professionally landscaped garden and patio, as well as from the separate family room with custom ceiling audio. Remodeled kitchen with upgraded appliances, granite counters, recessed lighting, wood cabinets. Upgraded sub-flooring and wood flooring throughout; tile in kitchen, remodeled bathrooms and service area. Double-paned retro windows. Serenely tranquil backyard with wonderful mature shade trees, eco-pet friendly turf surrounding covered patio for low-maintenance entertaining. Centrally sited in tract, an interior dry wall & epoxy floor two-car garage with built-in cabinets, new garage door and upgraded electrical. Home has newer roof. NEW decking off main bedroom. Front features custom stonework and decorative front porch. Nearby secluded park. Walking distance to CSULB, brief drive to Belmont Shore, Naples, LB Marina and Seal Beach. SHOWING INFO -- SEE BELOW.
Single Family, Contemporary, Traditional
1,837 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
College Park Estates (Cps)
Long Beach Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Utility Room
- Laundry Area
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop
- None, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Part Copper Plumbing
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Screened
- Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors, Breakfast Bar, Granite Counter Top, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Driveway, Garage.
- Frame, Plaster
- Deck, Patio, Front Porch, Rear Porch, Wood Decking
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Rain Gutters. Curbs Walk, Storm drains.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $602,900
Median sold price $530,750
Days On Market 73
Sales-List Price 99.9%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS