Last Updated: 9/23/2017 2:51 AM
Picturesque & charming 3 bedroom 2 bath family home. This home is located in a very desirable neighborhood in Buena Park, near the 91 and 5 freeways. The residence offers a significant amount of potential with a large spacious lot perfect for relaxing and entertaining. The interior of the home offers updated hard surface flooring throughout. All bedrooms have spacious closets. The master bedroom has an attached bathroom with a shower. The home is equipped with forced air heating and a new roof that keeps the home cool with added insulation. There is a large permitted room addition that serves as a second living room and adds to the charm of the family friendly environment. There is a very spacious backyard with natural landscaping in both the front and rear of the home. The property has a much larger lot than most in the community at approximately 1022 SqFt . The attached two car garage is where the laundry area is designated, and there is a paved driveway that allows for ample parking. There is nearby shopping, a community park, entertainment, transportation, and excellent schools in this community. Turn over in this neighborhood is rare so don’t miss the opportunity to take a look at this beautiful house.
Single Family, Traditional
1,647 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Fullerton Joint Union High
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Living Room, Recreation Room
- First Floor Bedroom, 1 Master Suite, Master Suite
- Gas Dryer Hookup, Hookups in Garage
- Range/Oven Built-in, Garbage Disposal, Gas Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Window/Wall Unit
- Guest Facilities
- Family Room, Wood-burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Beamed, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, High Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Washer Hook Ups, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Storage Room, Driveway, Garage, Street Parking.
- Front Porch, Rear Porch, Slab
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Sidewalks, Street Lights. Curbs Walk, Suburban, Storm drains.
91 exit Knott Avenue North. West on Orangethorpe Ave. Make a right on Emerson Drive.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $575,000
Median sold price $560,000
Days On Market 67
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS