Beautiful colonial on picturesque cul-de-sac in Falls Church. Refinished hardwood floors, fresh paint and an updated master bath make this home ready for you to move in! A gourmet kitchen with center island opens up to a family room with a wood burning fireplace. There is a separate dining room for more formal entertaining. A large living room off the entry welcomes you into the home. The main level also has an office with built in bookshelves. The huge screened in porch can host a large gathering of family and friends. Upstairs you will find gorgeous hardwood floors in each of the 4 bedrooms. The large laundry room is very convenient to not have to lug laundry up and down the stairs. The spacious master bedroom has a large walk in closet as well as a remodeled master bath. In the lower level there is an unfinished basement- that includes already roughed in plumbing for future use. It's a blank slate to use your imagination on. The connecting garage is spacious for parking 2 vehicles plus additional storage. This lovely home is nestled on .40 acres of greenery. It is a short jaunt to the WFC Metro. The Fairfax Public Schools for this home are Haycock ES, Longfellow MS, and McLean HS. There are numerous shops and restaurants within 1/2 mile of this home.
Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Other, Gas Water Heater,
2,567 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Office
- Master Bathroom
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,567 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Gas, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Mantle, Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Gravel, Garage-Under Building, Oversized Parking.
- Asphalt, Shingle
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $712,800
Median Sold Price $580,250
Days On Site 60
Sales-List Price 99.6%
SOURCE: Bright MLS