Come visit this well cared for 4-bedroom, 3.5 bathroom town home in lovely Tavistock Farms neighborhood in Leesburg. 2,674 finished square feet gives this spacious home plenty of room to share and grow in. New roof installed October 2018. Community amenities include swimming pool, tennis courts, and clubhouse. Home is conveniently located near Route 7, Dulles Toll Road & Route 15. Enjoy nearby Leesburg Outlet Mall for shopping, and beautiful Historic Leesburg for dining & boutiques. Or take a weekend to stroll in nearby Tuscarora Creek Park, or Phillip A. Bolen Memorial Park. You will love this prime location right in between the mountains of West Virginia, and the bustle of Washington DC. We look forward to meeting you at our Open House next weekend!!
Single Family, Traditional, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,674 sq. ft
Electric service available, Natural Gas, Cable TV
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Breakfast Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,860 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 814 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cook Top Range, Wall Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Washer, Appliance Center, Refrigerator, Microwave
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Hot Water.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Gas Burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Wood Floors, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Front Yard, Back Yard. Other, Suburban.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $625,000
Median Sold Price $485,000
Days On Site 80
Sales-List Price 99.4%
SOURCE: Bright MLS