Simply stunning open floorplan just steps to the Potomac River and two minutes from Old Town (neighbor says he can get to King Street listening to only one song on the radio). Open living, kitchen, dining and family room on the main level. Gorgeous hardwood flooring and wood burning fireplace. Open kitchen features a 7' island with waterfall quartz counter tops, huge pantry and high end stainless appliances. Sleek design compliments both modern and transitional styles.The Family room is just a few steps from the kitchen and provides access to the garage and rear patio/yard.Main level master bedroom features two closets and large master bathroom with double sinks, massive shower and custom tile. Lower level features two additional bedrooms, full bath, laundry area and gigantic recreation room. Plenty of room for storage too.Don't miss this!
Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, Contemporary, 2 Story
Common Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public
3,200 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Storage
- Master Bathroom
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,800 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,400 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range/Oven Built-in, Range-Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Street Parking, Front Entrance, Gravel.
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building. Other.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $615,000
Median Sold Price $472,250
Days On Site 74
Sales-List Price 98.9%
SOURCE: Bright MLS