Welcome to your beautiful 4 bedroom, 3 bath pool home in the highly sought after neighborhood of Van Dyke Farms. This home is naturally bright with sky lights and sliding glass doors from multiple rooms that lead to your outside oasis. Kitchen has granite counters, subway tile back splash, stainless steel appliances, solid cabinets, a breakfast bar, space for a kitchen dining table and opens up to the family room with a wood burning fireplace creating a large open area for entertaining. Home has a dedicated office, formal dining and living rooms. Large laundry room with front load washer & dryer is located off the kitchen with plenty of storage cabinets. Master bedroom features en suite bathroom, lots of closet space and sliding glass doors with views of the pool. Split bedroom floor plan. The 3 other bedrooms have ample closet space and lots of natural light. Step outside to the large, covered lanai that leads to the refreshing lagoon style salt water pool surrounded by fabulous mature landscaping and new vinyl fence. The third full bathroom doubles as a pool bathroom. Several smart home and security items included. Van Dyke Farms offers tennis, basketball & racquetball courts, a playground and outdoor fitness area. Zoned for TOP RATED SCHOOLS: Hammond Elementary, Martinez Middle and Steinbrenner High School. Convenient to shopping & restaurants. Minutes to highways for quick access to Tampa International Airport, downtown and sunny Florida beaches. What's not to love? Call now for your private showing!
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Water Softener, Reclaimed I
2,938 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Trails At Van Dyke Farms
Cable TV, Electric service available, Electric
HAMMOND ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
STEINBRENNER HIGH SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Utility Room
- Split Plan
- Formal, Dining Room - L Shaped
- Inside, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating.
- Guest Facilities
- Family Room, Wood-burning.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, High Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Skylight, Solid Surface Counter, Wood Cabinets, Stone Counter Top, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Window Blinds, Window Drapes-curtains
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Circular Driveway, Driveway, Garage.
- Covered, Patio
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Private
- Lot Dimensions
- 105 x 141
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Tennis Court, Sidewalks, Irrigation System, Exterior Lighting, Sliding Glass Door. Corner, Paved Road.
- Community Amenities
- Recreation Facilities, Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $470,000
Median sold price $395,750
Days On Market 132
Sales-List Price 97.8%
SOURCE: My Florida MLS