Absolutely gorgeous and impeccably cared for three bedroom two bath great room plan with heated pool in desirable Mote Ranch. Open, light and bright, this home boasts 10' ceilings (no popcorn) with handsome 24" neutral porcelain tile on diagonal in all primary living areas. Bedrooms have superior Shaw carpeting/padding installed in 2015. The list of upgrades is lengthy and includes Samsung French door refrigerator, Bosch 50 decibel dishwasher, Samsung washer and dryer, GE drop-in range and microwave/convection oven, energy efficient variable speed pool pump, Carrier 15 SEER HVAC system with purifier, 3M hurricane film on windows & doors, jurricane wind panels, hurricane impact rated garage door, and more. Baths have been updated with new comfort height toilets, fixtures, and flooring. Beautifully landscaped, the refinished heated pool with water feature is surrounded by tropical plantings making for a private oasis with southern exposure on the pool for all-day sunshine! This lovely home enjoys a premium location west of I-75 in Sarasota and is just minutes from the UTC Mall, SRQ Airport, downtown Sarasota and white sandy beaches. Mote Ranch boasts a large community pool, fishing pier, total lot and a drop-in point for kayak and canoe enjoyment along the Braden River. Low HOA fees and no CDD fees. The nearby and optional Palm Aire Country Club offers full golf, tennis, pickleball, fitness, and social memberships. Be sure to include this exceptional home on your "must see" list today!
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
1,600 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Longpond At Mote Ranch Iii
Electric, Cable TV, Underground
Detailed Room Information
- 1 Master Suite Lower Level, Split Plan
- Eat-In Kitchen, Breakfast Bar, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Garden Tub, Separate Tub & Shower
- Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Window Blinds, Smoke Alarm, Stone Counter Top, Volume, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage.
- Pool Description
- Community Pool, Private
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fishing Pier, Golf Community, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Sidewalks. In County, Paved Road.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $425,000
Median Sold Price $281,000
Days On Market 129
Sales-List Price 96.3%
SOURCE: My Florida MLS