Perfectly situated less than a four mile hike or short drive to pristine Dana Point beaches, just steps from a stairway at the end of this cul de sac down to fabulous Marina Hills clubhouse with Olympic size pool and spa and lighted tennis courts as well as adjacent recreational facilities; playgrounds, soccer fields, and basketball & bocce ball courts. Extensive LED landscape lighting, stunning resort like backyard design, featuring palm trees & waterfalls and gazebo, creates evening views just as beautiful as daytime panoramic view. This well designed residence boasts an open floor plan with very high ceiling, lots & lots of windows that allow natural light to fill entire home. Well designed kitchen with granite counters, center island with 2nd sink, all white kitchen adds to contemporary appeal of this home. Featured on main floor, elegant living room & dining room with French doors, en-suite bedroom/office, family room with fireplace and sliding doors leading to beautiful outdoors. On second floor master suite features include double sided fireplace, master retreat with balcony to enjoy panoramic views, walk in closet, master bath with double vanities and two guest bedrooms, large bonus room. Marina Hills is well known for it's great flat walkways all throughout the very scenic development, superb place for taking walks or running, proximity to recreational facilities makes this location perfect place to call home. The Solar Panels are owned & included in sale price.
Single Family, Contemporary, Spanish, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater
2,944 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Amarante (Mh) (Mha)
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Living Room, Foyer
- Dressing Area, First Floor Bedroom, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Dishwasher, Double Oven, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- A/C - Zone
- Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Screened, Tinted Window
- Family Room, Master Bedroom, Master Retreat, Gas Burning, Two-Way.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Meeting Room, French Doors, Granite Counter Top, Recessed Lights, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Direct Garage Access, Gated Parking.
- Balcony, Concrete, Covered, Patio
- Spanish Clay Tile
- Pool Description
- Community Pool, Lap, Heated, In-ground
- Community Spa, Heated Spa
- Lot View
- City, Hill, Panoramic
- Glass, Security Fenced Yard, Stucco Wall
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Biking/Fitness Trail, Sidewalks, BBQ, Exterior Lighting, Gazebo. Curbs Walk.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $895,000
Median Sold Price $765,000
Days On Site 95
Sales-List Price 98.3%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS