Great Location! This Beautiful Ranch on a Corner lot in quiet neighborhood awaits your special touches! Easy first floor living with spacious fireplace living room, dining area, kitchen with Cathedral Ceiling, skylights and greenhouse! Sun filled screened in Porch that leads to a large deck, great for entertaining! Down the hall are 2 bedrooms and half bath as well as a Master bedroom with two large closets and Master Bath. Full Basement features beautiful cedar walls and a one car garage. Central Air, Central Vac and Generator a Plus! Great commuting location with access to 3 major highways (routes 3,128 and 495). Large flat beautifully manicured yard. Welcome home! First Showings begin at OPEN HOUSES Saturday 6/16 12-2 and Sunday 6/17 12-2.
Single Family, Ranch
1 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
1,434 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Hookups in Closet
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath, Dual Sinks, Skylight
- Wall Oven, Dishwasher, Microwave, Countertop System, Refrigerator, Central Vacuum
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Laminate
- Central Air
- Oil. Baseboard.
- Full, Concrete, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable Available, Sauna
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Asphalt Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Extra Storage, Greenhouse, Screens. Public Roads.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $834,499
Median sold price $724,000
Days On Market
Not enough information to display market trend data at this time
Sales-List Price 100.0%
SOURCE: MLS Property Information Network (MLSPIN)