An absolute show stopper in Ashbrooke Subdivision. This home has it all and more, and now you have an opportunity to make it yours. This spacious 5br home has been attentively maintained and expertly cared for. There is room for the largest families with plenty of room for everyone. The home feels larger than the listed square footage immediately as you walk into the two-story foyer. 70 Ashford Dr. makes you feel right at home, from the large kitchen with everything the home chef desires, the butler pantry off the kitchen to the large family room, complete with a gas fireplace. There may be an opportunity to have more than this gorgeous home provides, but you are certainly going to have to pay more. Seller is motivated and ready to help you own this home.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
Aluminum/Vinyl, Brick Front
3,203 sq. ft
3,203 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Underground, Cable In Street
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Living Room, Library
- Upstairs, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar, Butler Pantry, pantry walk-in
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Garden Tub
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 3,203 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cooktop Separate, Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Microwave Built-In, Convection Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- 1. Great Room, Factory Built, Gas Starter, Gas logs.
- Additional Interior Features
- Tray, Foyer 2 Story, Foyer Entry, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage, Garage, Side/Rear.
- Deck/Patio, Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- 1-2 Acres
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden, Out Building. Sloped, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $272,499
Median Sold Price $222,500
Days On Site 87
Sales-List Price 97.8%
SOURCE: Georgia MLS (GAMLS)