Last Updated: 11/19/2017 1:59 PM
Bright and open Colonial perched high on a landscaped 1.2 acre Cul-de-Sac lot in Desirable High Hawk. The 24x24 vaulted family room is open to the kitchen and breakfast room.The light decor, openness, and light hardwoods give the first floor a pleasant beach like atmosphere. Features a full finished basement with rec room and home office, large deck, 1st floor laundry, built in window seats and more.
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Common Hot Water Heater
3,188 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
150 Amps, Circuit Breaker Box
Detailed Room Information
- Bedroom, Master Bedroom, Dining Room, Family Room, Laundry Room, Bathroom
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 844 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall, Carpet, Ceramic
- Gas Heat. Baseboard.
- Walkout, Finished, Storage, Full
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Brick.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Commuter Bus, Golf Course, Highway Access, Hospital, Marina, Close To School, Railroad, Recreation Facility, Close To Shops, Swimming, Tennis.