Last Updated: 11/24/2017 8:02 PM
FANTASTIC NEW LAKEFRONT HOME. Welcome to 701 Gladwin. Perfectly sited on the shore of Pearl Lake nestled between Prairie Lake you will find this stunning, completely re-built home. A true nature and water enthusiast's paradise as this NO-HOA lake front community offers stunning views and wonderful recreational opportunities on two spectacular canal connected lakes. Great fishing, boating, and water sport lakes! This newly completed frame-up rebuild boasts the realization of the developer's vision of a wonderful bright, open, airy feeling home and a well thought out floor plan with exceptional finishes offering superior function and form while capturing as much natural light and lake view as possible. Home has a large two car garage plus a great inside utility/laundry area, ample guest and/or RV parking, a lovely oversized front yard with circular drive plus your own dock and private boat ramp! Please see virtal tour link for additional photos and aerials!!! Customary mechanical & manufacturer warranties on all appliances and components transfer with the home including great warranty on Roof, A/C & Heating system. This home and property much be seen to be truly appreciated!! All of this in a fabulous location and in highly regarded Seminole County school district. Jut minutes to shopping, dining, Winter Park, Maitland, and Downtown Orlando. Easy access to 17-92/436 and I-4!! If you are looking for an outstanding, worry free, move-in ready home in this area then this is the one you've been waiting for!
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
Construction Complete, Stucco
2,113 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Ballmer & Weiss Manor
Electric, Cable TV
ENGLISH ESTATES ELEMENTARY
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Storage, Foyer
- 1 Master Suite Lower Level
- Formal, Kitchen Combo, Living/Dining Combo
- Eat-In Kitchen, Breakfast Bar, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Shower Only
- Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Guest Facilities
- Thermal Window
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Stone Counter Top, Wood Cabinets, Walk-in Closets, Washer/dryer Hookup, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage, Circular Driveway, Drive Space, Guest Parking, Street Parking.
- Pool Description
- No Pool
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Lake Access, Skiing Allowed, Lake, Private Boat Ramp, Fishing Pier, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Landscaped, Street Lights. Close to Bus Line, Dead End Street, Paved Road, Oversize.
- Community Amenities
- Bus Line