Last Updated: 11/24/2017 2:47 AM
Nestled on a tree lined street in "Sunnybrae" neighborhood, this remodeled home is immediately welcoming with its landscaped grounds & covered front porch. Enter the light-filled living room w/ focal point wood burning fireplace that sits adjacent the spacious formal dining room. Stunning kitchen w/cherry cabinetry, granite counters, pot filler & top of the line stainless appliances overlooks the adjoining eating area & family room. Master suite w/ dual closets & en-suite bathroom includes an oversized jetted tub, 5 head stone slab stall shower & separate water closet. 2 additional bedrooms share a remodeled bathroom. Private rear yard features stamped concrete patio & mature landscaping. Additional features include family room & kitchen remodel w/ permits in 2003, dual paned windows, hardwood flooring throughout, updated electrical, newer water heater & furnace, cooper pipes, fire sprinklers, recessed lights & much more! Attached garage with laundry & storage. OH 8/12 & 8/13 1:30-4
Single Family, Traditional
1,665 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Loft
- Hookups in Garage
- Gas Range/Cooktop, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Range Hood, Grill Built-in, Dishwasher
- None, Attic Fan
- Guest Facilities
- Wood-burning, Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Beamed, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Gated Parking.
- Composition, Shingle, Shingle - Asbestos
- Automatic Gate
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Satellite Dish, BBQ.