This is not your Typical Colonial. Move right in! This home needs no improvements. Past improvements include expanded family room, added great room, expanded master bedroom. Backs up to preserved open space. Great room with hardwood floors, stone gas fireplace, plenty of windows, anderson doors & wine bar with Ref. Kitchen (new 2004) has Jen Air appliances, double oven, gas cook-top, trash compactor, lots of cabinets & corian counter tops. Custom master bedroom renovation in 2002 includes bow window, gas fireplace, walk-in closet, bathroom with double bowl sink & custom glass shower with two heads. The other bedrooms are nice size with big closets. Outside is maintainance free exterior with a large front porch. Two car garage with openers & pull down steps to storage. An EP Henry patio with low voltage lighting, professional lanscaping and a built-in commerical grill. Detached shed with full electric power. Home has a full basement finished with a home theater area and laundry area plus additional storage. New windows (2002), New Furnace (2007), water softener (2002), New Central Air (2012), New 80 Gallon Hot Water Heater (2013), Liberty Jet powerless sump pump back up system (2013). Completely renovated basement living space. Whole house generator added in
Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public
2,853 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Village Brook Ests
SOUDERTON AREA SENIOR
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,353 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 500 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Trash Compactor, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Double Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat, Hot Water.
- Guest Facilities
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane
- 2. Gas Burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Gravel.
- Lot Dimensions
- 90.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Landscaped, Front Yard. Other, Suburban, Asphalt.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $459,990
Median Sold Price $320,000
Days On Site 77
Sales-List Price 98.9%
SOURCE: Bright MLS