Private St Croix Riverfront property! Short walk to private river front and beach on zig zag pathway. Fabulous views and gorgeous Sunsets. 2000 SF one level home + finished LL. 3BR on main level, hearth room with W/B FP is open to the kitchen. Living and dining rooms offer spectacular views of the Scenic St Croix River as does the convenient sun room adjacent to kitchen with breakfast area. Main floor laundry, attached garage and beautiful wooded setting so convenient to downtown Hudson. Inspections all completed. Updates: Kitchen 2008, Steel siding 2015, FANG furnace 2019, water heater 2010, roof w/leafgard gutters 2004, Sunroom 1995. Entry portion of drive is shared w/neighbor to S, easement recorded. River bank has been rip rapped. Owner requests showings be between 9:00a.m.-6;00p.m. Please see Supplements & Video.
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Three-Qtr
Private Sewer System
3,230 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2611 - Hudson
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Sun Room
- Formal, Breakfast Area
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- 1st Floor Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,040 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,190 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Central Air
- Forced Air.
- Partial, Crawl, Finished, Concrete, Bath/Lav in Basement
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Fireplace, Family Room, Wood-burning.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Sprinkler System
- Asphalt Shingle
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Water
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, River. City Road.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $449,000
Median Sold Price $340,000
Days On Site 73
Sales-List Price 98.7%
SOURCE: Regional MLS of Minnesota, Inc. (RMLS/Northstar)