This 3 bed, 2 bath condo in Palm Aire is a beautiful statement of modern sensibilities. Completely renovated, it's been redesigned for an open concept with plenty of natural light. Expanded kitchen boasts upgraded stainless steel appliances, solid wood cabinets, granite counters, and a large tile backsplash. Recessed LED lighting and designer fixtures keep the kitchen cheerfully illuminated. Spacious master suite offers both a walk-in and a set-in closet; master bath features new vanity with solid stone counter, a separate tub, and a shower with new tile and glass inlay. The guest bedrooms have set-in closets, as well as new wide trim and baseboards. A screened lanai offers sweeping views of the golf course and lake outside. New laminate and tile flooring throughout. Cable, exterior maintenance, water and trash are all included in condo association fees. Conveniently located within a few miles of Exit 213 for I-75. Minutes away from University Parkway, with thriving shopping and entertainment options, including the UTC Mall (a smaller version of International Plaza). Numerous other upmarket restaurants and stores near the mall, including Target; Bed, Bath, & Beyond; Steinmart; Ulta Beauty, Dress Barn; and much more. This is a must-see property!
Condo, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,444 sq. ft
Palm-Aire At Sarasota 11B Co
Detailed Room Information
- Utility Room
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Wood Cabinets, Stone Counter Top, Walk-in Closets, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space, Driveway, Guest Parking.
- Balcony, Patio, Porch, Screened-in
- Lot View
- GolfCourse, Lake, Water
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights. In County, Golf Course, End Unit, Dead End, Paved Road.
- Community Amenities
- Recreation Facilities, Community Pool, Golf Facilities
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $429,900
Median Sold Price $294,500
Days On Site 111
Sales-List Price 96.2%
SOURCE: My Florida Regional MLS (MFRMLS)