First Offering of New Market beauty. Five Bedrooms all on one floor. Includes two owner en suites. Tray ceiling in owner's suite. Perfect main floor for privacy and entertaining. Complete with office, full size dining room, butler's pantry. Granite stainless kitchen, breakfast room, open to family room with corner fireplace and lots of light. Attached two car garage. Quiet back deck and fenced in backyard, beautiful landscaping and yard wraps around to the side of the house with an entry to the lower level. Large front porch with metal roof. Beautiful curb appeal. Lower level family room with plenty of windows and light, complete with full bath and lots of storage. Recessed and upgraded lighting, hardwood floors everywhere. Too many amenities to list. The first Open House will be Saturday April 20th 1-4PM. Don't miss it!
Single Family-Detached, Craftsman, Colonial, 3+ Story, Transitional
4 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Vinyl Siding, Stone
3,722 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Natural Gas, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Office, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,222 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 500 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Walkout Stairs, Partially Finished
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- 1. Mantle, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Rear Entrance, Gravel.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio
- Metal, Composition Shingle
- Rear, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Landscaped, Side Yard.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $449,995
Median Sold Price $368,000
Days On Site 88
Sales-List Price 98.6%
SOURCE: Bright MLS