Be inspired in this European Estate with majestic views in every direction, a chef's kitchen, and unrivaled master suite. Entertain your friends and family with a beautiful open floor plan that flows seamlessly bringing the indoors out with eight doors accessing the two thousand square feet of deck. Stroll the European gardens while listening to water fall from two private streams. Enjoy the warmth ambiance of a wood burning fireplace in the family room. Every detail of this home was flawlessly executed from the completely renovated master bathroom to the professionally landscaped yard. This is the perfect, one of a kind home that will check all of the boxes.
Single Family, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Three-Qtr/1 Half
Softener Own, Private Water Service, Well
Sewer Connected, Public Sewer
5,206 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Natural Gas, Electric service available
Detailed Room Information
- Main B/R on Main Floor
- Bath Description
- Separate Tub & Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Concrete, Carpet
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Wood. Radiant In-Floor, Stove.
- Daylight, Full, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Gas logs, Insert.
- Additional Interior Features
- Master Bath, Walk-in Closets, Den/Office, Floor Drain, Hydro Tub, Vaulted, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Built-In, Street Parking.
- Balcony, Open Porch
- Sprinklers Automatic
- Asphalt Shingle
- Lot View
- Mountain, Valley, Trees/Woods
- Gentle Slope
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Tennis Court, Trails, Landscaped, Full, Waterfall. Cul-De-Sac, Slope Gentle, Mountains, Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Exercise Area, Community Tennis, Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $1,480,000
Median Sold Price $899,000
Days On Site 185
Sales-List Price 95.9%
SOURCE: Xome - Wasatch Front Regional MLS