Spectacular neighborhood in the heart of Reisterstown. This lovely 3 story home with high ceilings, wood floors, granite counters and in-ground pool are just a few of the many wonderful amenities in this entertaining open concept home. Enjoy the large master with sitting room, his and hers vanities and walk in closets. The 3 additional bedrooms are each connected to a bath...either private or buddy style. The lower level has space for any large game tables ie: pool or ping pong etc. The home was just freshly painted and carpeted with the most popular colors of Grey!! The deck and pool are the icing on the cake making any owner/new buyer the envy of the neighborhood.
Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 3+ Story, Transitional
4 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Vinyl Siding
4,944 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Circuit Breaker Box, Cable TV
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Office, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 4,444 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 500 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Guest Facilities
- Palladian Windows
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Gravel.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Pool Description
- Child safety fence, In-ground
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Park Play Area
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $499,999
Median Sold Price $267,450
Days On Site 77
Sales-List Price 98.5%
SOURCE: Bright MLS