Are you looking for a completely TURN-KEY home with room to expand for everyone in the family, in a cozy neighborhood for trick-or-treating? This home boasts supplemental heat in the winter and LOW electricity bill ALL year round, fenced in backyard, and fire-pit for your outdoor parties. This 1900+ square foot over-sized Cape has a dormered second story allowing for maximum ceiling height from front to back, 3 zones of heat, cedar closet, and a patio out back to have your morning coffee. Resting on the new Architectural shingled roof are your very own solar panels, in which will significantly reduce your electric bills (some months to only $30!!) This is a must see !! Subject to seller finding suitable housing
Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater
2,809 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
100 Amps, Solar
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 884 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dryer, Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Window/Wall Unit
- Oil, Wood. Zone.
- Guest Facilities
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Full, Security Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Walk to Water, Sidewalks. Highway Access, Public Transport.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $309,900
Median Sold Price $245,000
Days On Site 84
Sales-List Price 98.3%
SOURCE: State-Wide MLS of Rhode Island