Charming Seashore Victorian in Historic Atlantic Highlands! As you approach this classic home the rocking chair front porch invites you to sit a spell & watch the world go by! This 3 story home with 3 BR & 2 baths features original refinished hardwood flrs, decorative moldings, pocket doors & new kitchen with solid surface counters, beautiful cabinetry & stainless appliances! Many updates including newer roof/windows, storm drs & porch steps. Cozy up to the new gas fireplace in the living room with pocket doors to the formal dining room. Big fenced yard w/ perennial gardens, patio & workshop/she shed! This lovely home has a Beachy vibe with shiplap accent wall. Just steps away from town shops, restaurants, movies, harbor & NYC Ferry & bus! Short drive/bike to beaches! A nice place to live!
Single Family, Colonial, Victorian, 3 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
HENRY HUDSON REG
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Bath Description
- Tub Only
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Stove, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Washer
- Marble, Vinyl, Ceramic, Wood
- Wall Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Radiators.
- Basement, Full, Heated, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Bay Window(s), Storm Door, Thermal Window, Screened
- 1. Ceramic, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- High Ceiling, Furnished, Built-Ins, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- Detached Garage, Asphalt, Driveway, Off Street, Oversized Parking.
- Patio, Open
- Lot Dimensions
- Residential,Single Family
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Outdoor Lights, Storm Window. Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $559,900
Median Sold Price $423,500
Days On Site 98
Sales-List Price 97.0%
SOURCE: njmomls-v - Monmouth/Ocean MLS