Single Level on a Quiet Cul-De-Sac in the Coast District! This 3bdr/2ba home is Spacious, Bright, and very Private! A substantial wealth of Natural Light blends seamlessly with the Vaulted Ceilings and the Open Floor Plan encompassing the Family Room, Dining Room and Formal Entry. The Family Room is accented by a Cozy Fireplace and a French Door to the Backyard, the Dining Room boasts Stained Glass Windows, and the Formal Entry is illuminated with Large Skylights. Highlights of the Kitchen, found to the right of the Double Door Entry, include Chic White Cabinetry, a Garden Window, and a Quaint Breakfast Nook. Flooded with Light beaming inside, the Master Bedroom impresses with Vaulted Ceilings, a Beautiful Custom Built-In Closet and Entertainment Center, Access to the Backyard and a Double Door Entry. Dual Sinks, Vaulted Ceilings, and a Separate Tub and Shower are found in the Bright Master Bathroom. 2 Secondary Bedrooms and a Laundry Room, with Direct Access to the Garage, complete the home. Custom Cabinetry increases the appeal of the 2 Car Garage as well as steps that lead to Additional Storage in an Attic. Head outside to Dine and Entertain on the Spacious back Patio while enjoying a Superb amount of Privacy from the Scenic Greenbelt and Landscaping. No Mello Roos and Low HOA! Great Location within walking distance to Hiking and Biking Trails offering incredible Ocean Views and close in proximity to World Famous Beaches, the San Clemente Outlets, and Restaurants.
Single Family, Other
1,865 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Sea Canyon Old (Sco)
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- First Floor Bedroom, 1 Master Suite
- Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Microwave
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Guest Facilities
- Garden Window, Skylights, Stained Glass
- Family Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors, Mirrored Closet Door(s), Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Storage Room, Driveway, Garage, Direct Garage Access.
- Concrete, Patio
- Lot View
- Hill, Park
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Sliding Glass Door. Curbs Walk.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $1,149,950
Median Sold Price $991,000
Days On Market 84
Sales-List Price 98.5%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS