Old Port waterfront living at its best! Chandler's Wharf is the unique, preeminent Portland condominium residence. It is located in the center of the Old Port on Casco Bay. You are steps away from the shops and gourmet restaurants that make Portland famous. The dramatic views of the bay and waterfront from the large, private balcony and all rooms are spectacular. The pet friendly, one bedroom, one bath unit includes 24 hour gatehouse, garage parking, elevator and mailboxes located in the lobby. This is a great opportunity to own a home on Portland's waterfront. ***Recent Sales: Unit 712, 06/08//2018, 1,028 sq.ft. $595,000. Unit 713, 6/24/2018, 770 sq.ft. $600,000. Both units had been remodeled.***
Condo, 1 Story
Public Water Service, Electric Water Heater
704 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Circuit Breaker Box, Cable TV, Natural Gas
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Bedroom
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 704 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Wall Unit, Baseboard.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Internet Connection
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Shared Driveway, Paved Driveway, 1 Car.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deeded Beach Access, Water Front, Ocean, Mooring, Boat Slip, Dock. Central Business District, Historic Area, In City, Beach Access, Railroad, Close To Shops, Public Transport, Dead End, Public Roads, Level, Irrigation well.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $405,000
Median Sold Price $304,250
Days On Site 75
Sales-List Price 99.6%
SOURCE: Maine Real Estate Information System